Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Short Post - A New Word?

I think I invented a new word last night.

I was physically tired as we went to bed but my mind was stirring around all over the place. I told Judy that I would be quiet and shut off the TV so I would not disturb her. Then I said, "I'll just lay here and insomniate. Who knows? Maybe I 'll think of a new word."

Insomniate?

Perhaps engaging in or being personally involved with insomnia?

So, the next time you find yourself insomniating you could use the time to invent a new word!

insomniate

Yes, I did go to Merriam-Webster to check. This is what they had to say -

insomniate

The word you've entered isn't in the dictionary. Click on a spelling suggestion below or try again using the search bar above.

1. insinuate
2. insanity
3. Masonite
4. maisonette
5. insomnia
6. insolent
7. insensate
8. insolation

Hmmmm insanity......

No comments:

Post a Comment